Tuesday, July 28, 2009

everybody's a liar

I never lied to you
Yes you are. You know, I know a liar when I see one because I am a liar.

Everybody is a liar..
No matter how hard we try to ignore or deny it, eventually the lies fall away, like it or not. but here's the truth about the truth. It hurts. so we lie.
Lying is bad, or so we are told constantly from birth, 'honesty is the best policy'.The fact is, lying is a necessity. We lie to ourselves because the truth... the truth is freaking hurts.
The truth is painful. Deep down, nobody wants to hear it. Sometimes we tell the truth because the truth is all we have to give. Sometimes we tell the truth because we need to say it out loud to hear it for ourselves. And sometimes we tell the truth because we just can't help ourselves. Sometimes, we tell the truth because we owe them at least that much.The truth is hard. The truth is awkward and very often the truth hurts. I mean, people think they want the truth. But do they really???
Everybody is a liar..
If you lie, don’t ever say “I never lied to you”
you know, I know a liar when I see one because I am a liar..
so If you lie, please tell me sweet little lies.
am I such an idiot? am I ??
apparently people do idiotic things all the time..
so I am not an idiot, except when I am being an idiot..
I just need sweet little lies.
I don't need horrible things.

I know, just because people do horrible things, it doesn’t always mean they are horrible people. And I know, just because people do lie onetime, it doesn’t always mean they are liar the whole time …
I know that..

And I know..
Everybody is a liar
so… please tell me sweet little lies