Friday, July 10, 2009

do we ever really grow up??

Why do men cheat? My husband slept with my friend, telling me he loves me. Why???


She was crying, and I didn’t want to stop it…
I didn’t want to say anything..
because what I say is nothing, not important, and I was sure not stop her crying..
I just was there, in silence..

well, I just didn’t know what I must answer that question, why her husband cheat, maybe her husband was low, he was down and he didn't want her to see him like that, in pain, weak, less than a man. He has his pride so he turned away. It's not right but it doesn't mean he doesn't care about his wife..

It happens. People make mistakes. They sleep with the wrong person, they sleep with the others, they cheat and they hide it.People are terrible to the people they love sometimes. They're mean. It doesn't make them the worst people in the world. It just makes them person who made a mistake..
Just like that..MAY BE

We're human. We make mistakes. We can't undo our mistakes, and we rarely forgive ourselves for them. But, it's a hazard of the trade. But, as human beings we can always try to do better. To be better. To right a wrong. Even when it feels irreversible. Of course, "I'm sorry" doesn't always cut it. Maybe because we use it so many different ways. As a weapon. As an excuse. But, when we are really sorry, when we use it right. When we mean it. When our actions say what words never can. When we get it right "I'm sorry" is perfect. When we get it right, "I'm sorry" is redemption.

Remember when we were little, and we would accidentally bite a kid on the playground? Our teachers would go "Say you're sorry." And we would say it, but we wouldn't mean it. Because the stupid kid we bit, totally deserved it. But, as we get older, making amends isn't so simple. After the playground days are over, you can't just say it. You have to mean it. Of course, sorry is not a happy word. The point is, NO GOOD AT SAYING SORRY..

Yeah.. life become more complicated, because we are not kids anymore.
There comes a point in our life, when we’re officially an adult. Suddenly, we’re old enough to vote, drink and engage in other adult activities. Suddenly, people expect us to be responsible, serious, a grown-up. We get taller, we get older. But do we ever really grow up?