Sunday, July 5, 2009

complained

sometimes when I get mad, when I am disappointed, I write bad words..
I already wrote bad words and/or may be I write bad words accidentally..
So..
I warn you.
may be according to you some of my blog entries contain bad words,
If you don’t like bad words, please turn away..
Seriously.
If you don’t like bad words and you still feel compelled to read, well, please don’t complain..
don’t send me an email to complain it..
I don’t really care..
I’m not going to censor my writing.
you can censor your reading though.

[someone (a friend) already complained because I wrote shit & damn, then I said thank you for his/her attention by wrote a reply “thanks a lot, this is really, really fucking brilliant email I received today”
you know, I did not use fucking to “describe sexual or excretory organs or activities.” I used it as an “adjective to emphasize an exclamation.”]

once again, you are warned.
I’m not going to censor my writing,
You can censor your reading..

on [6/30/2009 7:32:40 pm] somebody said :
I will talk unsensored, you can sensor your listenning !!
seem he has learned it from me..
hey youuu, please talk unsensored!