Monday, August 31, 2009

monday laugh

Please, talk to me, why are you so quiet??
You do talk, I am listening to you
You know I can get laid whenever I want. I DO get laid whenever I want. That's the point. Women are everywhere... but I only have one person I can talk to.
That's soooo sweettt...
Shut up!
No, it's really warm and fuzzy and sweet and..
Shut up !
Hahaha, Look, you are not a nice guy. you don’t date. you don’t call the next day. You are not looking for a relationship cause you are never good at them. And honestly you are kinda hung up on somebody else. So... the only thing women are ever going to get from you is sex... that’s it.
Ya, you know me well, I only have one person I can talk to.
Shut up !!!!!!!!
I hate monday
I hate it too, I want it disappear, but then I will hate tuesday
haha, you are funny! btw lets breakfasting together
when?
lunch time
hahaha, stupid !!!!!
i know lunch time is not breakfasting time but i am already hungry
oh my , stupid !!!!!!!!