Friday, February 20, 2009

making mistakes

My friend asked me about the meaning of life…
I just realized that I don’t know either, I don’t know what the meaning of life exactly.
Life is LIFE, life is a complex phenomenon, life is eat and breath.
Whatever the definition about life, life is just life.

You've been unhappy and depressed a good bit, then you’re questioning the meaning of life.
You feel useless and worthless, then you want to know the meaning of life.
something awful just happened to you or someone you care about and you don't understand why bad things happen to good people, then you really need to know the meaning of life.

Life is just life
There are ups and downs, there are happiness, sadness, regret, and tears…
I don’t believe when people say they have no regrets in life. Everyone makes mistakes, and nothing’s wrong with that. Sometimes, things don’t go your way, but I believe we can make a better ending.

MISTAKES ARE HOW WE LEARN.
do you want to make a few more mistakes again??
I am thinking of that !