Thursday, February 26, 2009

could have happened

Last night I saw Friends, American sitcoms, ‘the one that could have happened’ episode, my favorite one. That episode makes me think, how different my life would be if I didn’t do the same option, what have could happened if I choose different way, how my life would be if I had done other decision, if I ..if I…bla..bla..bla.. the lesson is that some things are just meant to be, whatever we choose, whatever we decide, it will make our life differ, it always has risk, take it, leave it, grant it, deny it, just decide it.

I am seriously addicted to Friends, one of the best sitcoms ever!
every episode always makes me laugh..
I like everyone in the movie, love the chat, love the jokes, love the whole movie...
Though laughing, we are invited to think.