Sunday, September 6, 2009

another untitled

I have started to write since 4 years ago. I wrote everything but mostly about happiness.I found my old writing on my digital notebooks, read again, and these make me smile..
But now writing about happiness is very very difficult for me..
I don’t know why, may be I am changing, or the world is changing, or may be I just don’t get myself, I just don’t understand myself..
I think the most difficult phase of life is not when no one understands you, but it is when you don’t understand yourself…
Yes, I don’t understand myself.
I guess I am adults. The question is, when did that happen, and how do I make it stop? Adulthood is responsibility. Responsibility, it really does suck. I get to make my own decisions, have my own life, do whatever the damn hell I choose.
May be I am changing, may be everything is changing
Change; I don’t like it, I fear it, but I can't stop it from coming. I either adapt to change or I get left behind. And it hurts to grow, anybody who tells you it doesn’t is lying. But heres the truth: the more things change, the more they stay the same. And sometimes change is good. Oh, sometimes, change is everything…

I have bad habits. We all have bad habits. We all make mistakes. We all have parts of the past we are proud of, and incidents that we regret. We all want to compensate, we all seek justice. We don't, though, all go out of our way to achieve the impossible. Some of us settle for more modest aspirations. Some of us feel daunted by the pressures and problems of everyday life. I, though, don't want to be afraid. Nor am I willing to compromise. Nor should I. If I reach for the highest standard now, I may not attain it instantly, but I'll certainly start to come surprisingly close...