Tuesday, June 16, 2009

quick update


Hi, I am still alive..don’t worry ^^
I concern about Iran president election..
Hundreds of thousands of people demonstrated in downtown Tehran at a rally led by Ahmadinejad’s defeated opponent, Mir Houssein Mousavi, who charges widespread fraud in the June 12 vote..
Because of the unprecedented level of Internet access and web literacy globally and in Iran, the world has had a truly historic level of awareness and involvement in Iran's "Green Revolution" -so called because it is the color of Mousavi, Islam, and the grassroots network that propelled Mousavi's campaign..


Iranians on Facebook decided to go green.
Psychedelic green.
The colorof Islam, the color of Mousavi and, for many, the color of hope…
I love green..
I really like their slogan “ where is my vote?”
But I can’t change my profile pict with this…
Because I am Indonesian not Iranian…